Hey Trillium Lakelands District School Board (TLDSB) Grade 9 to 12 students! TLDSB is seeking student contract positions to support the Board’s upcoming Summer Learning Program.
The day camp, which will be taking place from July 6 to 31, is available to primary students in Grades 1-3 to support them with their literacy skills, and for students in Grades 3-4 to support them in mathematics.
The available student assistant positions will be at the following locations:
- Archie Stouffer Elementary School in Minden
- Langton Public School in Fenelon Falls
- Leslie Frost Public School in Lindsay
- Monck Public School in Bracebridge
- Muskoka Beechgrove Public School in Gravenhurst
- Riverside Public School in Huntsville
The deadline to apply for the position is Thursday, June 1.
For more information about this opportunity, including responsibilities, qualifications, and application deadline, see the TLDSB Summer Learning Program student assistant job posting.
If you have any questions, email [email protected].