Congratulations to Queen Victoria Public School on the launch of their new website!
The new sites have a number of new features to highlight, including:
- An accessibility adjustment tool has been included to the site called AccessiBe, which can be found on the bottom left-hand side of any page.
- A week-ahead calendar has been added to the homepage that highlights school events and initiatives, Dates of Significance, and Pathways and Programs events. Individuals can see the full calendar of events and even subscribe to each category to receive email notifications!
- An updated Staff Directory has been added with staff contact information.
- The Find it Fast feature can be found in the top right corner of the website to search or access quick links to areas of interest.
- A translate button can also be found in the top right corner, with over 100 languages available to choose from.
- A banner at the very top of the site with links to the Board’s website, all school websites within TLDSB, as well as access to StudentConnect (student intranet) and Our Dock (staff intranet).
Explore the new Queen Victoria Public School website!
And let us know what you think by completing the Website Feedback Form.